Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Sweet Things in Life

You all know that I try until my heart's content to eat healthy, exercise and live a fairly balanced lifestyle. I mean, my blog is called "I Heart Margarine" so obviously I strive to live a heart healthy lifestyle.

Needless to say that while I strive to be good 90% of the time, I have no problem, and actually relish in the other 10% of the time, when I can be free to do whatever the heck I want! Steak? Yes please! Glass of vino? Oh, yeah! Sleeping until 10 on a Saturday? Now we're talking?

What is YOUR favorite indulgence?

I have so many that I love but I think my absolute favorite is a pepperoni pizza from Papa John's, a large root beer and a stackful of chick flicks. You just can't top that. Oh, and there's no smooshing the napkin on the pizza to reduce the grease. Instead, I dip those heart slices in full-fat ranch dressing.

Indulge my dear readers, indulge!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it